VMware Horizon Design Workshop
This course presents a methodology for designing a VMware® View™ solution for the VMware vSphere® infrastructure. The design methodology includes recommendations for the type of information and data that must be gathered and analyzed to make sound design decisions for client systems, desktop options, the vSphere infrastructure, and View components. VMware best practices are presented during each phase of the design process. You will work with other participants to design a View solution for a real-world project.
- Identify design goals, requirements, and constraints
- Identify information that is required for design decisions
- Recognize situations that benefit from best-practice recommendations
- Use the recommended design process
- Construct a comprehensive View solution
- Analyze design choices in the following areas: View Manager infrastructure - View desktop options - vSphere infrastructure - Network infrastructure - Client-access devices - End-user management
Wir führen unsere VMware Trainings in Kooperation mit dem autorisierten VMware Trainingscenter (VATC) von Tech Data / Azlan durch.