VMware Mirage: Install, Configure, Manage
This hands-on training course provides students with skills that they need to deploy a unified image management system using VMware Mirage™. After installing Mirage 5.0, students learn how to configure security, manage images, perform a Windows migration, set up endpoint protection, and perform various management functions.
- Describe the key concepts of Mirage
- Recognize how Mirage fits into the VMware end-user computing vision
- Identify the main Mirage use classifications
- Define the function of each of the Mirage solution components
- Install, configure, and upgrade Mirage
- Identify the tasks for SSL configuration on a Mirage system
- Discuss the management functions available in the Mirage Management console
- Deploy Mirage to endpoints
- Explain the tasks for capturing and assigning base layers and application layers
- Describe methods for performing disaster recovery with Mirage
- Outline how to plan and perform a mass hardware migration with Mirage
- Recognize how the file portal is set up and used
Wir führen unsere VMware Trainings in Kooperation mit dem autorisierten VMware Trainingscenter (VATC) von Tech Data / Azlan durch.