VMware vSphere Fast Track
This intensive, extended-hours course combines instructor training with hands-on labs to focus on how to install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot VMware vSphere® 6, including VMware ESXi™ 6 and VMware vCenter Server™ 6. This course combines the content of the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage course with troubleshooting skills needed for maintaining highly available and scalable vSphere environments. Students gain practical experience with these concepts through the completion of hands-on labs.
Completion of this course satisfies the prerequisite for taking the VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP6- DCV) exam.
- Deploy an ESXi host and create virtual machines
- Deploy a vCenter Server instance or VMware vCenter™ Server Appliance™
- Configure and manage the vSphere infrastructure with the VMware vSphere® Client™ and the VMware vSphere® Web Client
- Configure virtual networks with vSphere standard switches
- Describe and use a content library
- Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
- Use VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion® to migrate virtual machine storage
- Use VMware vRealize™ Operations Manager™ to identify and solve issues through analytics and alerts
- Manage VMware vSphere® High Availability and VMware vSphere® Fault Tolerance
- Use VMware vSphere® Replication™ and VMware vSphere® Data Protection™ to replicate virtual machines and perform data recovery
- Use VMWare vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™ clusters to improve host scalability
- Use vSphere distributed switches to improve network scalability
- Use VMware vSphere® Update Manager™ to apply patches
Wir führen unsere VMware Trainings in Kooperation mit dem autorisierten VMware Trainingscenter (VATC) von Tech Data / Azlan durch.