VMware vSphere Skills for Operators
This two-day technical classroom training course is designed to help operators and administrators who create and manage virtual machines. This course provides you with a strong understanding of VMware virtual machine features in vSphere 6.0. By combining lecture and hands-on labs, this course will help you gain the skills required to work effectively with VMware virtual machines. This course is based on VMware ESXi™ and VMware vCenter Server™ .
- Describe virtualization, virtual machines, and vSphere components.
- Describe the concepts of server, network, and storage virtualization.
- Deploy, configure, and manage virtual machines.
- Use vCenter Server to monitor virtual machine resource usage.
- Use VMware vSphere® vApp(s)™ to bundle and manage multiple interoperating virtual machines and software applications
- Use VMware vSphere®vMotion® and VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®to migrate virtual machines
- Use VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™, VMware vSphere® High Availability, VMware vSphere® Fault Tolerance, VMware vSphere® Data Protection™, and VMware vSphere® Replication™ to optimize the performance of your vSphere virtual environment
Wir führen unsere VMware Trainings in Kooperation mit dem autorisierten VMware Trainingscenter (VATC) von Tech Data / Azlan durch.